Spotify is the biggest audio streaming platform worldwide, with over 433 million users. The reasons behind this tremendous growth are the feature that it provides. You can create a playlist, see lyrics, equalize songs, and do many other things. The premium version comes at an affordable price, which is worth it.
If you have created a Spotify account, you know you need an email and a password to create an account. But what if you want to change the email address associated with your Spotify account? There’s a way for sure. In this post, I’ll share the steps of How to change Spotify email. So, keep reading the post till the end.
How To Change Spotify Email?
Changing the email address associated with your Spotify account is an easy task. You just need to go through a few steps, and you can do that in minutes.
But, if you haven’t done that before, you might face problems, it’ll be better for you if you follow each step carefully.
- First, open a web browser and go to https://www.spotify.com.
- Then enter your email/username and password and log in to your Spotify account.
- Then, go to your account.
- After that, click Edit Profile.
- On the next page, you’ll get an option to add a new email.
- Enter the new email address you want to add to your Spotify account and click SAVE PROFILE.
Why can’t I change Spotify’s email?
If you want to change the email address but can’t do that, there might be a couple of reasons behind this. It’ll be better if you find the exact reason behind this issue, which will help you solve the issue faster.
- Sometimes, Spotify faces technical issues or glitches; if it is the main reason behind this, wait for some time to fix the issue.
- If you used Facebook or Google as your login method, you can’t change the email address of your Spotify account.
How To change Spotify email without a password?
To change the email address of Spotify, you must log in to your account. You can change your Spotify password without hindrance if you are already logged in. But, if you have forgotten your password and can’t log in, you better reset your password first.
To reset your forgotten Spotify account, go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset, enter your email address or username, and click SEND. You’ll receive a link in your mail to reset the password of your Spotify account; click that. Then enter a new password and click SET PASSWORD. That’s it, now use this password to login into your account and change the email address associated with your Spotify account by following the above method.
After reading the post, you know How to change Spotify email. I explained everything in very simple steps and also answered other queries that you may ask. I hope this post was helpful for you; if so, please share this with your friends to help them change their Spotify email. Thank you!
Review & Discussion