Over the years, Spotify has made its mark in the audio streaming industry by providing quality content to its users. Spotify has a free plan that users can use with ads and three premium plans – Individual, Family, and Student. If you had taken a premium plan and now you want to change the payment method, then you can do that easily. In this post, we’ll learn how to change the payment method on Spotify. So, read the post till the end to know everything about that.
How To Change The Payment Method on Spotify
The steps to change payment method on Spotify is easy, and you can do that in a few simple clicks. But you might face a problem if you haven’t done that before. So, it’ll be better if you follow the below steps.
You can do that on any device you use, whether Android, iOS, or desktop, as the steps are the same on every device.
The steps to change the payment method on Spotify are as follows:
- Open a new tab on your browser.
- Then go to the account page of Spotify. CLICK HERE
- Log in to your Spotify account using Facebook, Google, or Phone, or manually enter your email/username and password. If you were logged in previously, you’d directly move to the dashboard of Spotify.
- Go to the Account Overview tab.
- Then scroll down, and you’ll see an option that says Your Plan.
- You’ll find the Payment button under this Your Plan section.
- Under this Payment button, you’ll see your current payment method.
- You’ll see an Update button under your current payment method.
- Click on Update.
- Now select your new payment method and enter other details.
Payment Method Available On Spotify:
If you are thinking of changing the payment method on Spotify, then you should try the accepted payment methods on Spotify.
Here’s the list of payments methods that you can use while paying for Spotify premium:
- Credit/Debit card – You can use credit or debit cards from Visa, American Express, Discover, etc.
- PayPal – Spotify has now started accepting PayPal. You can use your PayPal email and password to buy or renew any premium plans on Spotify.
- Gift Cards – If you have a gift card from Spotify, then you can redeem that to get the Individual premium plan only. These gift cards have values depending on the months 1,3,6, and 12. You can buy gift cards in many electronic or retail stores. To redeem the code go to https://spotify.com/redeem and enter the PIN, then click Redeem.
- Pay by mobile.
- Pay as you go.
- Prepaid Card.
Although these methods vary in countries, you can use Credit/Debit cards in every country.
If you were wondering about the process of how to change payment method on Spotify, then I believe you have found the answer in this post. I guess you don’t have any questions on your mind; if you still have anything to ask, you can drop them in the comments; I’ll surely try to help you out.