Over the years, Spotify has become a popular audio streaming brand because of its unique features. Spotify has a feature to follow someone; your followers can see the playlist you created and the songs you are playing. But, to prevent someone from spying on your Spotify, you better remove their name from the followers’ list. If you don’t know How to remove followers on Spotify, you are at the right place. In this post, we will learn how to remove followers on Spotify and other related information.
How to remove followers on Spotify?
You can’t remove your followers on the Spotify app; you must use the web version to do that. You don’t need a PC; if you use a phone, open any browser and follow the steps below.
You can’t remove a follower from your Spotify account, but you can block them, removing their name from the followers’ list. Just to let you know, blocking anyone doesn’t notify him, and he won’t be able to see your activity on Spotify in the future.
You may find removing or blocking your follower on Spotify difficult if you do this for the first time. Follow the step below to remove your followers on Spotify easily.
- First, go to Spotify’s web page. https://www.spotify.com
- Then log in to your Spotify account using the login method you use.
- After logging in, you’ll see your name in the top-right corner on Spotify; click that.
- Then select Profile.
- Now, you’ll see your number of followers on Spotify; click on that.
- Then, a list of your followers will open.
- Click on the name of the person whom you want to block.
- That step will take you to the user’s profile.
- Click the three dots located on the user’s profile name and picture.
- Then click Block.
- A pop-up will open, asking for your confirmation; click Block again to confirm your request.
- Now, if you see your followers list, you’ll notice that the user has been removed.
How to block someone on Spotify?
If you want to block someone other than your followers on Spotify, you can do that too. Blocking someone will prevent him from seeing your activity on Spotify.
To block any Spotify user, follow the steps below:
- First, go to the user’s profile whom you want to block by searching his username or profile URL.
- Then, click the three dots under his profile picture and username.
- Now, click on the Block option.
- A pop-up window will open for your confirmation; click Block again to confirm your request.
- In the future, if you want to unblock the user, you can go to his profile>clicking the three dots>Unblock.
You now know How to remove followers on Spotify, and I believe this post was helpful for you. I have provided a step-by-step guide to removing followers on Spotify to help you accomplish the task without error. If you still have any questions in your mind, feel free to drop them in the comments, and I’ll surely try to give you a proper answer.
Review & Discussion