Yes, you heard right, Spotify Added Downloading Feature In Apple Watch. It means now you can easily download your favorite playlist, podcast, and albums on apple watch for offline use.
Great news from Spotify, Friday update, listed on Spotify news. Till now, all users can easily stream, track, and play any songs and podcast from any Spotify-compatible device. But now, users can easily download their favorite tracks from apple watch. This feature is added to enhance the phone-free experience for the users.
So now, you don’t need to carry an iPhone to listen to your favorite tracks. It will be helpful while you go outside or jogging but forget to bring your iPhone. Without any worries, you need to open the Spotify app in your apple watch to download any podcast or songs. Just follow the steps which are set by Spotify authorities.
- First of all, open the Spotify app on your iPhone
- Then, Find your favorite songs and podcast which you wish to download
- Select the playlist, album, or podcast
- Click on three dots (…) to download the track in your apple watch
- You can check the progress from the “download” section
- While it is done, you notice a green arrow beside the name of your playlist, album, or podcast
- Now connect your earbuds and start enjoying the songs, anytime & anywhere without internet.
As you can imagine, no matter where you are. Every playing, pausing, and skipping will easily be controlled from your wrist. If I summarize the benefits of this feature, then it goes like this. Focus on your cooking hands without interrupting your ears from music. You don’t need to carry your iPhone to listen to your favorite tracks. Just lay down on a sofa and control any Spotify-connected speakers, TVs, or gaming consoles by controlling with your wristwatch. It sounds good, right?. Moreover, if your apple watch supported Siri, then your voice command is more than enough to control all the tracks and devices.
But this new feature only enjoyable if you follow Spotify guidelines:-
- You must have any of their premium plans (basic/duo/student/family).
- Accessible on 3 series apple watch, 6.0 or 7.1+ watchOS.
- Requires the latest version of the Spotify app in your apple watch.
In the future, much more we get from Spotify, like offline listening on google Wearable devices, etc. Although, it is not available for now. But within a few weeks, all these features will be added for global users of Spotify.
Review & Discussion