Spotify has many amazing features available, so it has been ruling the audio streaming platform chart over the years. You can create a playlist here and add all your favorite songs; you can even share this with your friends. If you make the playlist public, everyone can find it on Spotify and like it. If you also have a Spotify playlist and want to know How to see who liked your Spotify playlist, then you are at the right place. In this post, we’ll learn everything about the process in simple words.
How to see who liked your Spotify playlist?
You can’t see who liked your Spotify playlist individually, but you can see the total number of likes on your playlist, and the steps of doing that are easy and simple.
Spotify has a wide range of availability on different platforms, and you can check the total likes of your playlist on all the platforms. But, the steps may vary depending on the device you use. So, to help you, I have shared the steps to see the likes of a playlist on different mediums below. Refer to the part that you need.
If you use Spotify on your iPhone and want to see your playlists’ likes, you can do that by following the steps below.
- First, open Spotify on your iPhone.
- Then, log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Now, click on Your Library, located bottom-right of your screen.
- You’ll see a tab called Playlists; click that. You’ll see all of your playlists here.
- Tap on any playlist of which you want to see the likes.
- You’ll see the number of likes the playlist received under the title.
To check the likes of your Spotify playlist on your android device, you can follow the steps below:
- Open Spotify on your android phone and log in to your account if you haven’t automatically.
- Then, you’ll see the Your Library button on the bottom-right of your screen.
- Select the Playlists tab from the top of your screen to see your playlists.
- Now, click the playlist name you want to see the likes count.
- Spotify mentions the likes count under the title of the playlist.
If you are a desktop user and want to see the likes on your Spotify playlist, then the steps to do that are:
- Open the Spotify app on your PC and ensure you are logged in.
- After logging in, you’ll see the Playlists section on the left sidebar; click on that.
- Now select the playlist you want to check and click on it.
- You’ll see the number of likes on the right side of the app.
So, the straightforward answer to your query, How to see who liked your Spotify playlist, is that you can’t check individually, but you can easily check the total number of likes of your playlist; we discussed that here. I hope the post has helped you learn something new; if so, share this with your friends.
Review & Discussion